2023 Annual Fund
Dedicated To Our Core Values
EDUCATION • STEWARDSHIP • PRESERVATION
CONSERVATION • COMMUNITY • GIVING BACK
Hildene: Educating All Ages
Hildene is about education. All across the property, guests are encouraged to engage in our core values and to think more deeply about their roles in the world.
• We provide 23 youth programs to 39 elementary schools in the tri-state area.
• Our nine weeks of summer camps draw kids from Vermont and beyond.
• The annual Lincoln Essay Competition engages eighth graders statewide.
• Summer Youth Corps teaches middle schoolers practical skills and team building.
• The Burr and Burton -Hildene collaboration provides high school students with hands-on immersion in farm and food studies, including sustainable agriculture, food systems, ethnobotany, and evolutionary biology classes.
• Our year-round workshops and walks & talks provide on-site educational experiences for visitors and area residents of all ages.
Make A Lasting Impression
What Is an Annual Fund?
An Annual Fund is the lifeblood of most non-profits, including Hildene. Contributions to the Annual Fund make up 66% of our donated income.
Is My Donation Tax Deductible? ?
We are a registered 501(c)3 which makes your contributions tax deductible.
Why Should I Donate?
Whether or not you are a member of Friends of Hildene, your contribution to the Annual Fund keeps us going and is key to our continued success.
Your Support Makes It All Possible. Thank you!
Hildene in 2023!
11,780 Students Days • 66 Adult Programs
354 Birders and Walkers • 38,500 Guests • 100+ Volunteers