When you become a member of Hildene, you’ll join thousands of people who are helping to preserve more than historic bricks and mortar. You help us advance our mission: Values into Action. And you help safeguard Hildene for future generations.
Friends of Hildene, Inc., a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization, owns and maintains this magnificent estate.
Fees and Benefits
• Unlimited year-round admission to Robert and Mary's home, the Pullman car Sunbeam, exhibits, grounds and farms; including more than 10 miles of walking and ski trails and the Hoyt Formal Garden and Cutting and Kitchen Gardens;
• Early registration and reduced rates for Hildene’s Summer Camps for your children or grandchildren;
• Free or reduced admission to select workshops and programs. Click Here for a listing;
• Our eNewsletter and periodic special mailings highlighting programs, projects, and volunteer activities;
• Reduced admission to many regional & national cultural sites;
• 10% off at The Museum Store at Hildene and on-line store;
• Free or reduced admission to American Horticulture Society gardens and arboreta (www.ahsgardening.org);
• Free or reduced admission to over 1100 North American Reciprocal Museums nationwide (www.narmassociation.org);
• John Hay's New Hampshire home, The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens, also offers reciprocal admission when you show your Hildene membership card.
• The satisfaction of being a part of the restoration and growth of one of America’s great estates.
• Individual $60.00
Membership benefits for 1 person + two red member guest passes
• Family $100.00
Membership for 2 adults & their children or grandchildren under 16 + four red member guest passes
• Sustaining $150.00
Family Membership + six red member guest passes
• Contributing $250.00
Family Membership + eight red member guest passes
• Patron $500.00
Family Membership + ten red member guest passes
• Preservation Society $1000.00
Family Membership + twelve red member guest passes
A Hildene Membership entitles the named cardholders and minor children or grandchildren (aged 16 and younger) to general admission during our regular hours of operation.
Additional guests accompanying you (aged 17 and older) must present a single-use red member guest pass or pay regular admission.
Memberships are valid for 1 year and all memberships expire May 31.
Please contact the Membership Office with any questions: (802) 367-7964
If you prefer to download and print the form, you may do so by CLICKING HERE.