When you become a member of Hildene, you’ll join thousands of people who are helping to preserve more than historic bricks and mortar. You help us advance our mission: Values into Action. And you help safeguard Hildene for future generations.
Friends of Hildene, Inc., a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization, owns and maintains this magnificent estate.
Fees and Benefits
• Unlimited year-round admission to Robert and Mary's home, the Pullman car Sunbeam, exhibits, grounds and farm; including 8 miles of walking and ski trails and the Hoyt Formal Garden and Cutting and Kitchen Gardens;
• Early registration and reduced rates for Hildene’s Summer Camps for your children or grandchildren;
• Free or reduced admission to select workshops and programs. Click Here for a listing;
• Our eNewsletter and periodic special mailings highlighting programs, projects, and volunteer activities;
• Reduced admission to many regional & national cultural sites;
• 10% off at The Museum Store at Hildene and on-line store;
• Free or reduced admission to American Horticulture Society gardens and arboreta (www.ahsgardening.org);
• Free or reduced admission to over 1000 North American Reciprocal Museums nationwide (www.narmassociation.org);
• John Hay's New Hampshire home, The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens, also offers reciprocal admission when you show your Hildene membership card.
• The satisfaction of being a part of the restoration and growth of one of America’s great estates.